Now -read the book!

Here is a link to my memoirs which, if you are a glutton for punishment, you can purchase online at https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/an-obscure-footnote-in-trade-union-history.
Men fight and lose the battle, and the thing that they fought for comes about in spite of their defeat, and when it comes turns out not to be what they meant, and other men have to fight for what they meant under another name. (William Morris - A Dream of John Ball)

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sad news at the NEC

I am going to post here some of the proceedings of this week’s meeting of the UNISON National Executive Council (NEC). Any UNISON member in Greater London who would like a full copy of my report of this week’s NEC meeting – please Email me at j.rogers@unison.co.uk. I am only going to blog about some of the main items from the meeting – but will start by expressing great regret about the sad and untimely death of my fellow NEC member Diane Shepherd, NEC member in the Yorkshire and Humberside Region. Her funeral takes place in Wakefield on Monday 11 December. This was very sad news indeed.

No comments: