Now -read the book!

Here is a link to my memoirs which, if you are a glutton for punishment, you can purchase online at https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/an-obscure-footnote-in-trade-union-history.
Men fight and lose the battle, and the thing that they fought for comes about in spite of their defeat, and when it comes turns out not to be what they meant, and other men have to fight for what they meant under another name. (William Morris - A Dream of John Ball)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Conference enters the twenty first century?

In common with all other UNISON Branch Secretaries (at least those with branches keen enough to submit Conference motions) I shall have to get to grips with the online submission of motions via myunison and the Online Conference System.

I'll blog in a few days to let you know how I got on. Wish me luck!

And I wish luck to my fellow Branch Secretaries - let's not leave it all to the last minute and crash the server or the poor old Standing Orders Committee will be tearing their hair out...

No comments: